We fundamentally believe you will be thrilled with the products you purchase from FurnitureOkay. We understand, however, that sometimes a product may not be what you expected it to be. In that event, we invite you to review the following terms related to returning a product. Importantly, the rights described in this policy are in addition to the statutory rights to which you may be entitled under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) and other applicable Australian consumer protection laws and regulations.
Please note there may be limitations on your right to return and obtain a refund for products, however these limits will always be subject to your statutory rights.
30-Day Return Policy
If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, you can return your undamaged product to FurnitureOkay within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Please contact us or call 1300-682-302 to request a return. Products that are marked Refurbished, or Clearance are not eligible for the 30-day return policy. In addition, please note the following:
- The product must be returned in the original packaging in its original condition, including any accessories, manuals and documentation, is re-saleable, unused and as is.
- Initial delivery fee will not be refunded. In the event that the initial delivery fee is free, actual delivery fee will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Return shipping fee will be deducted from the total refund amount. Note the return shipping fee may differ in value to the initial delivery fee.
- All returns are subject to a 10% restocking/administration fee which covers warehousing, handling and logistics charges.
- If you paid by payment on 0% interest (Afterpay), an additional 7% processing fee will be deducted from the total refund amount.
- Storage, additional delivery service and re-delivery fees will not be refunded.
- If you fail to take reasonable care of the products in returning them to us and this causes the damage to or deterioration of the products, you will be charged for the reduction in value, up to 100% of the value of the products.
FurnitureOkay Melbourne Returns Policy
You can return your items to FurnitureOkay Melbourne within 30 calendar days of receiving your order. You need to bring a government-issued photo ID and confirmation of the web order number with your items.
Online returns process
Go to online Contact Us page.
Use your preferred method, let us know the item(s) you would like to return, a reason for the return and whether you’ve opened the box.
Once you’ve submitted your return request, you’ll receive an email confirming your estimated refund amount. If you agree to proceed, we/our carrier will contact you within two (2) business days to arrange collection. Please use the original packaging.
Once we receive the item(s) we’ll process the return, issue a refund and send you a return receipt confirmation email.
Once we receive & inspect your item, a refund is initiated immediately. The way your refund is processed depends on your original payment method:
If you paid by credit or debit card, refunds will be sent to the card-issuing bank within three (3) business days of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request.
If you paid by PayPal, refunds will be sent to your PayPal account within one (1) business day of receipt of the returned item or cancellation request.
If you paid with 0-interest, please refer to your 0-interest provider (Afterpay or Zip) for any information regarding to your refund. Note an additional 7% processing fee will be deducted from the total refund amount.
For Direct Deposit payments, you will need to provide us with the following bank details:
Account Holder Name:
Bank Account Number:
Please note that refunds can only be remitted to a local bank account where the Bank Account Holder name is the same as the Billing Contact filled in when placing the order. Please allow up to five (5) business days for FurnitureOkay to post the refund to your bank account after we receive this information.
Please contact your bank for any further questions regarding to your refund.
Exchange an item
Item exchanges are, of course, subject to in-store product availability. It’s a good idea to check if a product is in stock by visiting furnitureokay.com.au and then seeing if it’s available for pickup at our store.
Items ordered on the FurnitureOkay Online Store that arrived damaged or are incorrect can be returned to FurnitureOkay Melbourne, or by contacting Customer Service.
Incorrect or damaged items
If you received the wrong product or it was damaged during shipping, please contact FurnitureOkay Customer Service within 2 business days on 1300-682-302 during our hours of operation: 10:00 am to 4:00 pm Monday to Sunday.